PDA

View Full Version : Re: upgrade ABIT BH6 board

RESloan
November 12th 03, 09:59 PM
One option is what I did with mine. I kept the board and got a Celeron II
566 which I have OCed to 850(with the adaptor). - you could of course get
a faster chip. My wife still uses it and it has really been stable, and
works good for what she does - surfing and word processing.

5.211...