ComputerBanter.com

ComputerBanter.com (http://www.computerbanter.com/index.php)
-   Packard Bell (http://www.computerbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   PB Restore cds (http://www.computerbanter.com/showthread.php?t=143404)

Htos1 May 7th 08 02:04 PM

PB Restore cds
 
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone still has a PB restore cd for the 486 systems from
1994?It would create ms-dos/win3xx setup discs via discimage in win3xx.I
would really to get a copy,if they're still available.No luck via the usual
internet searches and queries to commercial vendors.Thanks.



metronid May 7th 08 03:52 PM

PB Restore cds
 
On May 7, 9:04*am, "Htos1" wrote:
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone still has a PB restore cd for the 486 systems from
1994?It would create ms-dos/win3xx setup discs via discimage in win3xx.I
would really to get a copy,if they're still available.No luck via the usual
internet searches and queries to commercial vendors.Thanks.


Windows 3.11 disks are on Ebay all the time

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Window...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windows-3-1-3-11...QQcmdZViewItem


Dos is also available

http://cgi.ebay.com/MS-DOS-Software-...QQcmdZViewItem


http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Unused-Full-...QQcmdZViewItem


Also they are at this link but you need winimage
and a little skill


http://www.geocities.com/redmond16bit/




metronid May 7th 08 03:56 PM

PB Restore cds
 
On May 7, 10:52*am, metronid wrote:
On May 7, 9:04*am, "Htos1" wrote:

Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone still has a PB restore cd for the 486 systems from
1994?It would create ms-dos/win3xx setup discs via discimage in win3xx.I
would really to get a copy,if they're still available.No luck via the usual
internet searches and queries to commercial vendors.Thanks.


Windows 3.11 disks are on Ebay all the time

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Window...Workgroups_W0Q...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windows-3-1-3-11...working-NEW-SE...

Dos is also available

http://cgi.ebay.com/MS-DOS-Software-...W0QQitemZ29022...

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Unused-Full-...Plus-Tools_W0Q...

Also they are at this link but you need winimage
and a little skill

http://www.geocities.com/redmond16bit/


sorry this site

http://www.sirendesign.net/ernweb/redmond311.shtml

[email protected] May 9th 08 10:21 AM

PB Restore cds
 
On May 7, 10:56*am, metronid wrote:
On May 7, 10:52*am, metronid wrote:





On May 7, 9:04*am, "Htos1" wrote:


Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone still has a PB restore cd for the 486 systems from
1994?It would create ms-dos/win3xx setup discs via discimage in win3xx..I
would really to get a copy,if they're still available.No luck via the usual
internet searches and queries to commercial vendors.Thanks.


Windows 3.11 disks are on Ebay all the time


http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Window...Workgroups_W0Q...


http://cgi.ebay.com/Windows-3-1-3-11...working-NEW-SE...


Dos is also available


http://cgi.ebay.com/MS-DOS-Software-...W0QQitemZ29022...


http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Unused-Full-...Plus-Tools_W0Q...


Also they are at this link but you need winimage
and a little skill


http://www.geocities.com/redmond16bit/


sorry this site

http://www.sirendesign.net/ernweb/redmond311.shtml- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


Thaks,but what I want is the branded cd-rom disc from PB,it creates
the installer discs from an application called diskimage written for
PB.I have all my OEM dos/win3xx discs to this day.The cd is what Im
looking for.I'd be happy with just an iso to download.

metronid May 9th 08 10:48 AM

PB Restore cds
 
On May 9, 5:21*am, wrote:
On May 7, 10:56*am, metronid wrote:





On May 7, 10:52*am, metronid wrote:


On May 7, 9:04*am, "Htos1" wrote:


Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone still has a PB restore cd for the 486 systems from
1994?It would create ms-dos/win3xx setup discs via discimage in win3xx.I
would really to get a copy,if they're still available.No luck via the usual
internet searches and queries to commercial vendors.Thanks.


Windows 3.11 disks are on Ebay all the time


http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Window...Workgroups_W0Q....


http://cgi.ebay.com/Windows-3-1-3-11...working-NEW-SE....


Dos is also available


http://cgi.ebay.com/MS-DOS-Software-...W0QQitemZ29022....


http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Unused-Full-...Plus-Tools_W0Q....


Also they are at this link but you need winimage
and a little skill


http://www.geocities.com/redmond16bit/


sorry this site


http://www.sirendesign.net/ernweb/redmond311.shtml-Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Thaks,but what I want is the branded cd-rom disc from PB,it creates
the installer discs from an application called diskimage written for
PB.I have all my OEM dos/win3xx discs to this day.The cd is what Im
looking for.I'd be happy with just an iso to download.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text

You want all the disk image files
Action25 ati cirrus faxworks etc
All 27 files

Bill may have them
Hopefully he will post

[email protected] May 9th 08 11:13 AM

PB Restore cds
 
Hey

If you can figure out which one from the list is applicable for you
just let me know and I'll get it off to you.

Bill

M-CD # color


170131 chrome MS-DOS
170198 red/black/chrome
170200 rev 5 red/black/chrome
170214 rev 2 teal/black/chrome
170310 black/yellow/chrome
170314 rev 3 orange/black/chrome
170317 green/black/chrome
170440 teal/black/chrome
170520 gray/black/chrome (2)
170586 orange/chrome/black (2)
170586-03 purple/chrome/black
170631 black/red/chrome
170662 blue/black/chrome
170889-02 purple
170891-01 orange red
170903 teal
170991 white black writing (2)
170263 rev 1 purple/black/chrome
172802-04 yellow
170681-01 red/black/chrome
172209-00 chrome/purple
175340-00 chrome/ black writing
175360 mustard
175360-05 purple
175420-01 teal-chrome writing
175500-03 purple
175510-00 orange/red
175520-20 teal
175525-04 chrome/red writing
175530-02 chrome red writing
175540-00 brown
175541-02 chrome/black writing
175440-00 teal
175710-05 tomato red





metronid May 9th 08 10:10 PM

PB Restore cds
 
On May 9, 6:13*am, wrote:
Hey

* If you can figure out which one from the list is applicable for you
just let me know and I'll get it off to you.

Bill

*M-CD # * * * * * * * * * * * *color

170131 * * * * * * * * * * * *chrome MS-DOS
170198 * * * * * * * * * * * *red/black/chrome
170200 rev 5 * * * * * * * red/black/chrome
170214 rev 2 * * * * * * * teal/black/chrome
170310 * * * * * * * * * * * *black/yellow/chrome
170314 rev 3 * * * * * * * orange/black/chrome
170317 * * * * * * * * * * * *green/black/chrome
170440 * * * * * * * * * * * *teal/black/chrome
170520 * * * * * * * * * * * *gray/black/chrome (2)
170586 * * * * * * * * * * * *orange/chrome/black (2)
170586-03 * * * * * * * * * purple/chrome/black
170631 * * * * * * * * * * * *black/red/chrome
170662 * * * * * * * * * * * *blue/black/chrome
170889-02 * * * * * * * * *purple
170891-01 * * * * * * * * *orange red
170903 * * * * * * * * * * * *teal
170991 * * * * * * * * * * * *white black writing (2)
170263 rev 1 * * * * * * * purple/black/chrome
172802-04 * * * * * * * * *yellow
170681-01 * * * * * * * * * red/black/chrome
172209-00 * * * * * * * * *chrome/purple
175340-00 * * * * * * * * *chrome/ black writing
175360 * * * * * * * * * * * *mustard
175360-05 * * * * * * * * * purple
175420-01 * * * * * * * * * teal-chrome writing
175500-03 * * * * * * * * * purple
175510-00 * * * * * * * * * orange/red
175520-20 * * * * * * * * * teal
175525-04 * * * * * * * * * chrome/red writing
175530-02 * * * * * * * * * chrome red writing
175540-00 * * * * * * * * * brown
175541-02 * * * * * * * * * chrome/black writing
175440-00 * * * * * * * * * teal
175710-05 * * * * * * * * * tomato red


I know that 170210 is applicable
so using silly logic 170214 is probably also
For the sake of better logic
Explore the CD
Should have these folders

BU DISKIMIG INSTALL MACROMED PBTOOLS

[email protected] May 9th 08 10:48 PM

PB Restore cds
 
I know that 170210 is applicable
so using silly logic 170214 is probably also
For the sake of better logic
Explore the CD
Should have these folders

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only have
BU DISKIMIG INSTALL
on the CD

There is no
MACROMED or PBTOOLS
If you think these will work,just get the addy to me. I will send
them.

Bill

[email protected] May 9th 08 10:53 PM

PB Restore cds
 
I will send the CD

Bill


AWM May 9th 08 11:39 PM

PB Restore cds
 
Bill
Do you have one with win 98FE any where in your collection? The markings on
the cd are MS# X03-94299 and 368-00001-000. This one is 3/4 red color
mc
wrote in message
...
I will send the CD

Bill





All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ComputerBanter.com