Search: Posts made by: Gernot Hassenpflug[_4_]
Forum: Printers August 20th 18, 03:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Printer language specification for Brother MFC-3360C

(Nuno Silva) writes:

Hello,

Does anyone know what might be the language/format used by Brother
MFC-3360C or any of the Brother printers listed below, and where...
Forum: Printers July 3rd 17, 03:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Oficio paper size - which country?

Hello all,

A lot Canon printers, including high-end lasers (iR series for example),
have instances of localized ppaer sizes.
I don't know if that depends on the particular driver installed for...
Forum: Printers January 31st 17, 02:47 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
What is meant by "Duty Cycle" when referring to laser printers?

Chris Green writes:

Mark F wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 09:30:25 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

wrote:
On Sunday,...
Forum: Printers October 11th 16, 07:41 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Canon Pixmar MG3620 installation problems.

"NotMe" writes:

Forum: Printers October 3rd 16, 11:58 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

"NotMe" writes:

"Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in message
"NotMe" writes:

I...
Forum: Printers October 3rd 16, 03:43 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Canon Pixmar MG3620 installation problems.

"NotMe" writes:

I have Window XP legacy computer the provided CD & instructions don't work.
I have a Mac Book pro (latest software). On line install does not work for
Forum: Printers September 8th 16, 03:14 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
What is hagaki paper?

writes:

"Hagaki" betekent "postcard" in het Japans.
Het verwijst naar "hagaki cardstock" naar dik briefkaart-papier dat
even groot is als de hagaki ansichtkaarten in...
Forum: Printers August 19th 16, 07:54 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
printer driver driver

Robert Baer writes:

micky wrote:
Seems to me, someone should be able to write a printer driver driver,
that will take the output from XP, 7, 8, or 10 and convert it...
Forum: Printers July 7th 16, 10:32 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Windows IPDS Printer Driver

writes:

On Wednesday, May 10, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Andy McColl wrote:
Does anyone know If there is a IPDS Driver available for Windows as in I
want to be...
Forum: Printers February 8th 16, 04:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
USB file formats for HP and Epson

From: "Dave Boland"

Nice that you finally put the actual spec you want in...
Forum: Printers January 28th 16, 02:36 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
All-in-one inkjet printer recommendations

Tony lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz writes:

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
With Canon on the other hand, while much simpler to refill and use for
home use...
Forum: Printers January 26th 16, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers
How to use black ink instead of color, for black print

"NY" writes:

"Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in
message ...
Micky writes:

Forum: Printers January 25th 16, 04:23 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
All-in-one inkjet printer recommendations

? writes:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 17:50:37 -0600, Tony lizandtony at orcon dot net
dot nz wrote:

? wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 13:59:21 -0600, Tony...
Forum: Printers January 25th 16, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers
How to use black ink instead of color, for black print

Micky writes:

Do I understand the quoted text below correctly:

Does Brother make me change the preference every time I switch from a
color to a black&white...
Forum: Printers January 15th 16, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Printing USB to Parallel

Roger Mills writes:

On 14/01/2016 10:30, Micky wrote:
I've been printing so many test sheets, I'm going to run out of black
ink, but I have an old monocolor laser...
Forum: General January 15th 16, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Printing USB to Parallel

Roger Mills writes:

On 14/01/2016 10:30, Micky wrote:
I've been printing so many test sheets, I'm going to run out of black
ink, but I have an old monocolor laser...
Forum: Printers January 15th 16, 04:24 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
What extension for a print to file?

Paul writes:

Micky wrote:
I'm not able to print to my newly installed Brother black and white
laser printer so I printed to a file instead. From Firefox.

Use IE, much...
Forum: General January 15th 16, 04:24 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware

Paul writes:

Micky wrote:
I'm not able to print to my newly installed Brother black and white
laser printer so I printed to a file instead. From Firefox.

Use IE, much...
Forum: Printers January 12th 16, 03:22 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
printer driver driver

Tony lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz writes:

Micky wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:27:03 -0500, Tony lizandtony at orcon dot net
dot nz wrote:

micky...
Forum: Printers November 16th 15, 03:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Compteur a o imprimante HP

jpleleu writes:

Bonjour , y a t-il un soft pour remettre * zéro le compteur de copie
sur les imprimantes HP (HP envy) ?

Hello,
Here are two Google results (you did not...
Forum: Printers August 20th 15, 03:42 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
printer driver driver

micky writes:

In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, on Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:32:31
+0900, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:

micky...
Forum: Printers August 19th 15, 09:32 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
printer driver driver

micky writes:

In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, on Tue, 18 Aug 2015 23:26:22
+0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)" wrote:

In message...
Forum: Printers April 7th 15, 03:26 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Lexmark Z2390 Driver Under Kubuntu 14.04

species8350 writes:

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 5:10:53 AM UTC+1, species8350 wrote:
I am looking for a driver that will run the Lexmark Z2390 printer Under kubuntu...
Forum: Printers April 6th 15, 02:52 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Lexmark Z2390 Driver Under Kubuntu 14.04

species8350 writes:

I am looking for a driver that will run the Lexmark Z2390 printer Under kubuntu 14.04

Um, have you done any searches?
Lexmark has a Debian package on...
Forum: Printers March 2nd 15, 02:57 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Epson R320 (Print In Black Only).

Bill writes:

Hi Gernot,

The latest driver installed is UNIDRV.DLL version 6.00. This sounds
like a Windows driver but is the only one I could find!

Hi Bill,
The DLL...