Search: Posts From Last Day
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
Intel's processor prices have been going up recently, rather than down. They're blaming it on production problems. Intel has been well known to be stuck on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 11:45 AM
by Eric Stevens Go to last post
23 41 General
Intel CPU prices going up? by VanguardLH[_2_]
Chris wrote: Eric Stevens wrote: On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:54:39 -0400, Wolf K wrote: On...
Today 11:45 AM
by Eric Stevens Go to last post
4 15 Intel
Intel CPU prices going up? by Chris
Eric Stevens wrote: On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 06:55:40 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote: Eric Stevens...
Today 11:43 AM
by Eric Stevens Go to last post
3 10 Intel
Didn't do so spectacularly great with x4 Phenom II by Flasherly[_2_]
Not on wiser averages, to base my choice of purchase, although fresh into it being closer to there wasn't time for a more informed choice. Low-cost dollar,...
Today 08:11 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Why does public IP address of home computer changed depending onwhich ethernet port/nic is being used ? by [email protected]
ipconfig /all output from home computer: (I manually text-edited/filtered out the IPv4 parts for marvel vs nvidia ethernet port): Today I used this ethernet...
Today 01:51 AM
by Char Jackson Go to last post
3 16 Homebuilt PC's
"Hard Drive Stats for Q3 2018: Less is More" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Hard Drive Stats for Q3 2018: Less is More" https://www.backblaze.com/blog/2018-hard-drive-failire-rates/ "As of September 30, 2018 Backblaze had 99,636...
Today 01:28 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
5 11 Storage (alt)
Diagnosis/conclusion of Skybuck's UBEE cable modem from 2009(tutorial how to get into it even if corrupted) by [email protected]
Hello, My diagnosis/conclusion concerning my UBEE cable modem is: Corruption of download signal over COAX is somehow locking the modem out, or it's done by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:01 AM
by Char Jackson Go to last post
16 52 Homebuilt PC's
Intel CPU prices going up? by Sam E[_3_]
On 10/16/2018 01:55 AM, Chris wrote: Human induced climate change is already evidenced and proven. What is open to prediction is how extreme it will get...
Yesterday 06:21 PM
by Sam E[_3_] Go to last post
0 9 Intel