Search: Posts made by: Skybuck Flying[_4_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 8th 16, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics,comp.arch,nl.wetenschap,sci.electronics.design
WTC Conspiracy finally unravelled.

Osama Bin Laden's family was jewish... thus he is jewish ! LOL.

(Maybe inspect his dick ! :P* :))

Bye,
Skybuck ;)
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 7th 16, 12:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics,comp.arch,nl.wetenschap,sci.electronics.design
WTC Conspiracy finally unravelled.

There is a very small chance that the message on the usa dollar bills is
proof of time travel of some sort.

However this idea is so ridicilous that even I don't really want to go into
that...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 7th 16, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics,comp.arch,nl.wetenschap,sci.electronics.design
WTC Conspiracy finally unravelled.

It's clear by now that the WTC was a jewish conspiracy. Osama Bin Laden is
jewish and infiltrated the muslim world so the muslims would attack the
United States. The jewish and american people...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 6th 16, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch
AMD/ZEN Memory Encryption and VM encryption.

This guy writes something interesting:

"
[]frugal_masturbater 2 points 4 months ago

Seems to me that both this approach and Intel SGX utilize key generators
inside the CPU.

That makes it...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 6th 16, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch
AMD/ZEN Memory Encryption and VM encryption.

Kinda interesting side effect of this is that bit flips/memory errors will
be spotted faster and will be more severe if not correct/corrected because
of the encryption/decryption... hmmm...

Bye,
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 6th 16, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch
AMD/ZEN Memory Encryption and VM encryption.

I like this much better than intel's crappy stuff... no java inside a chip
spotted so far... instead an arm chip for this... no crazy super mode and so
forth...

Kinda interesting...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 2nd 16, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch
AMD Zen L1 Data Cache only 32K

Seems like the limited AMD Zen processor's level 1 data cache of 32 kilobyte
could make it a bit of a flop !

Ouch !

This will at the very least half the processor's effectiveness maybe even...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 23rd 16, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.audio,alt.c64,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Which subwoofer sounds most like Gigaworks S750 ?

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 17:49:46 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Hello,

Within a few...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 23rd 16, 04:49 PM Posted to alt.audio,alt.c64,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Which subwoofer sounds most like Gigaworks S750 ?

Hello,

Within a few days a nice new piece of music will come out, the alt.c64 is a
hint at that.

Anyway first I will listen to the new music on my current audio setup.

However the music will...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 16th 16, 03:35 PM Posted to alt.audio,alt.c64,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.lang.asm,nl.muziek
Title of this piece of music ?

Hello,

What is the title of the original of this piece of music:

http://www.skybuck.org/Media/Music/WhatIsThis/WhatIsThis.wav

"
That's one of the more famous pieces of classical music....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 14th 16, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.audio,alt.c64,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.lang.asm,nl.muziek
Title of this piece of music ?

In case I am wrong about the original of this "score/music".

The wave is from delta.sid subtune 7.

Subtune 8 and 9 was also used in the video I described.

I think these 3 subtunes 7,8,9 are not...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 14th 16, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.audio,alt.c64,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.lang.asm,nl.muziek
Title of this piece of music ?

Hello,

What is the title of the original of this piece of music:

http://www.skybuck.org/Media/Music/WhatIsThis/WhatIsThis.wav

This music was used in a video which also contained images for Ripley,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 16, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,comp.lang.c,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,sci.electronics.design
Internet Service Providers to block sites like Facebook and other password protected sites.

The facebook madness seems to known no bounds. Read vaguely a story about
FBI/airports finding "non-facebook users" suspicious ?!

Lonely wolfs perhaps ?!

****ed uppppppp !
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 26th 16, 06:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,comp.lang.c,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,sci.electronics.design
Internet Service Providers to block sites like Facebook and other password protected sites.

"Mr. Man-wai Chang" wrote in message ...

On 25/06/2016 1:44 AM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,

I would like it if Internet Service Providers would start to...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 26th 16, 06:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,comp.lang.c,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,sci.electronics.design
Internet Service Providers to block sites like Facebook and other password protected sites.

It would still be allowed to have login and passwords, but it must have some
function.

Right now some websites might disappear beyond some kind of unnecessary
"facebook login-lock".

"Login with...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 24th 16, 06:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,comp.lang.c,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,sci.electronics.design
Internet Service Providers to block sites like Facebook and other password protected sites.

This also includes other forms of hamperments like "get mobile code" and
stuff like that.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 24th 16, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,comp.lang.c,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,sci.electronics.design
Internet Service Providers to block sites like Facebook and other password protected sites.

Hello,

I would like it if Internet Service Providers would start to block websites
behind "logins and passwords".

This goes against the open nature of the internet.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 20th 16, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Corsair magnetic levitation fans (maglev fans)

Hello,

I find this a very interesting product:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/corsair-magnetic-levitation-fans-gpu,31977.html

It claims that it's fans "levitate".

Does this mean it no longer...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 4th 16, 07:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Thunder X2 CPU - mildly interesting

No TDP ?

wrote in message

http://www.cavium.com/ThunderX2_ARM_Processors.html

I am surprised by the bit
"up to 54 cores with up to...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 28th 16, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,nl.comp.netwerken,sci.electronics.design
Strange Spy Network might have become active.

Hello,

Last few days Tunngle gaming service and Game Ranger have both started to
behave strangely.

Game ranger for example says my computer is behind a proxy server/router ?!
Very strange ?! In...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 19th 16, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.graphics.algorithms,comp.graphics.opengl,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 4
Resolution, Aspect Ratio and Monitor Scaling.

Strangely enough the monitor does not support this "halved" resolution full
screen mode.

It only supports these full screen modes as far as I can tell ?! hmmm...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 19th 16, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.graphics.algorithms,comp.graphics.opengl,sci.electronics.design
Resolution, Aspect Ratio and Monitor Scaling.

Strangely enough the monitor does not support this "halved" resolution full
screen mode.

It only supports these full screen modes as far as I can tell ?! hmmm...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 19th 16, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.graphics.algorithms,comp.graphics.opengl,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 4
Resolution, Aspect Ratio and Monitor Scaling.

Unfortunately brutal doom does not have this resolution available:
960x600... weird...

I will request it in world of warships maybe... but maybe the resolution is
too low...

Are there any other...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 19th 16, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.graphics.algorithms,comp.graphics.opengl,sci.electronics.design
Resolution, Aspect Ratio and Monitor Scaling.

Unfortunately brutal doom does not have this resolution available:
960x600... weird...

I will request it in world of warships maybe... but maybe the resolution is
too low...

Are there any other...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 19th 16, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.graphics.algorithms,comp.graphics.opengl,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 4
Resolution, Aspect Ratio and Monitor Scaling.

I guess for games to properly scale the game/window resolution in full
screen should be half of what my monitor can handle

So 1920/2 = 960
So 1200/2 = 600

So 960x600 would be required.

I will...