Search: Posts made by: Fred McKenzie
Forum: Printers November 17th 17, 03:13 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
printing with a cover sheet (Mac)

In article ,
Eli the Bearded wrote:

(I originally posted this in comp.sys.mac.misc and got zero response.)

Here's the goal:

Forum: Printers November 11th 17, 06:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Remote power-up of Epson WF-4630 printer?

In article ,
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

Is there any way of remotely powering-up an Epson WF-4630 printer? Even
if plugged into a...
Forum: Printers August 8th 17, 05:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
how to keep a Canon MX925 working after one month moathball

In article ,
Basilmax wrote:

Hi,
I am planning to moathball my multifunction Canon MX925, and my biggest
Forum: Printers July 14th 17, 05:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
HP LaserJet 2200DN -- dirty mark on second side

In article ,
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

Getting at the roller that is involved in duplex printing seems to
require major disassembly...
Forum: Printers July 9th 16, 07:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
what options for printing saddle "stitched" booklets?

In article ,
Eli the Bearded wrote:

I've been printing small booklets on 8.5" x 11" paper, folded in half
and center stapled. These...
Forum: Printers March 31st 16, 08:10 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Hot Laser Printer

In article ,
Tony lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz wrote:

Fred McKenzie wrote:
In article ,
Tony...
Forum: Printers March 30th 16, 11:13 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Hot Laser Printer

In article ,
Tony lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz wrote:

Besides the toner, the Samslung laser I had would heat the paper up so hot
that it curled -...
Forum: Printers January 4th 16, 05:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
What printer brands?

In article ,
sctvguy1 wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 07:36:15 +0000, default wrote:

Wow, not much activity here, but I'll try this anyway....
Forum: Printers August 4th 15, 05:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
how to replace a canon ip4700 ink cartridge in the middle of a print run

In article ,
Martin wrote:

I have already printed this document once & my Canon, although
flagging up that the cart...
Forum: Printers August 3rd 15, 06:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
how to replace a canon ip4700 ink cartridge in the middle of a print run

In article ,
Martin wrote:

Hi,
can anyone please tell me how to replace an empty print cart on my
Canon ip4700 in...
Forum: Printers December 12th 14, 08:34 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 31
Posted By Fred McKenzie
bought non-wireless priinter by mistake

In article ,
Ken Springer wrote:

On 12/10/14 11:48 AM, Fred McKenzie wrote:
In article...
Forum: Printers December 10th 14, 06:48 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 31
Posted By Fred McKenzie
bought non-wireless priinter by mistake

In article ,
micky wrote:

Oh, and an Ipad.

Micky-

Next you will find that the iPad will not print to the USB printer, even...
Forum: Printers December 8th 14, 06:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 31
Posted By Fred McKenzie
bought non-wireless priinter by mistake

In article ,
micky wrote:

OTOH, he has a Mac. Does that make a difference?

Micky-

Two possibilities:

1. An Apple...
Forum: Printers May 16th 14, 11:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Booklet Printing On Mono-Laser Printer

In article ,
wrote:

and so on.

What do you think I am dong wrong?

XieXie

Wei-
Forum: Printers May 14th 14, 06:22 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Booklet Printing On Mono-Laser Printer

In article ,
wrote:

Do all laser printers that do automatic duplex printing also do
booklets? If not, which laser printers...
Forum: Printers April 19th 14, 04:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
hp6500Wireless suddenly prints blank sheets

In article , dowop
wrote:

Suggenly, without wornding, the printer won't print anything. Inks have
ink, computer tries to print, shows what is...
Forum: Printers March 29th 14, 08:56 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Epson Artisan 835 Question

In article ,
wrote:

Anyone out there using a Epson Artisan 835 AIO printer? I have one
and want to use it to duplex print half...
Forum: Printers December 31st 13, 11:19 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Brother MFC-J475DW - Scanning Software

In article ,
DanielleOM wrote:

Initiating the scan request from Libreoffice causes the
Vuescan software menu to appear but the...
Forum: Printers December 30th 13, 11:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Brother MFC-J475DW - Scanning Software

In article ,
DanielleOM wrote:

Any one know of other software
that would work with Libreoffice and the Brother...
Forum: Printers December 25th 13, 11:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Any dye-sublimation photo paper sources?

In article ,
Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:

Hi, and a Merry Christmas to all.

I'm working with enhancements to the ALPS printer drivers for...
Forum: Printers September 9th 13, 05:01 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware,alt.home.repair
Posted By Fred McKenzie
HP LaserJet 2100TN: What is a fuser and would it be possible to fix?

In article ,
Eddie Powalski wrote:

On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 18:28:47 -0400, Fred McKenzie wrote:

I found a service manual at
Forum: Printers September 7th 13, 11:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware,alt.home.repair
Posted By Fred McKenzie
HP LaserJet 2100TN: What is a fuser and would it be possible to fix?

In article ,
Misha wrote:

My friend is willing to give me his B&W laser printer:
HP LaserJet 2100TN

It still works...
Forum: Printers January 22nd 13, 05:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Weird Canon printer action has me stumped - Help!

In article ,
wrote:

Without jumping into the non-clogging printer thread, I can say that,
until now, my Canon iP4000 has been...
Forum: Printers April 29th 12, 01:21 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Epson Artison 730 opinions?

In article ,
wrote:

I'm looking at an Artisan 730 (I don't need a fax). I read a review that says
it's great for photo printing,...
Forum: Printers April 29th 12, 01:09 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Fred McKenzie
Canon PIXMA iP4599 TIA

In article
,
kelly wrote:

I have a Canon PIXMA iP4599 series printer. It worked perfectly for