Search: Posts From Last Day
If you aren't smart enough to use Windows 10 as it evolves, stick with your POS Mac or Linux box by chrisv
Peter Köhlmann wrote: Cody Hosa wrote: If you're one of the clowns who continually ****es their pants over Windows 10, maybe you simply don't have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:53 PM
by Doomsdrzej[_2_] Go to last post
39 46 Homebuilt PC's
Advantech AIMB-742 BIOS? by Thomas Lake[_2_]
Does anyone have a copy of the BIOS file for the Advantech AIMB-742 motherboard? The file name is: A742V123.BIN If so, please send me a copy! Thanks.
Today 11:57 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
1 2 Homebuilt PC's
AMD and a hot date to flirt at the horrorshow by Flasherly[_2_]
(HexDump seldom-crashed messaged bits&pieces) CoreTemp and SpeedFan freewares. (And a lot of disparities between the two and how AMD's implementing sensors....
Today 10:35 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
2 35 Homebuilt PC's
UPS ? by philo
I have a 500VA Patriot (brand) UPS that has been working fine for many many years. I have a "mini" computer hooked to it, one that uses a "mini" PSU mounted...
Yesterday 11:46 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
5 19 General