Search: Posts From Last Day
WD My Passport problem by Newsworthy
Can anyone tell me what is going on here and maybe suggest a cure. Long explanation follows! I have for the last 6 months used a 500GB WD My Passport drive...
Today 06:50 AM
by MikeS[_2_] Go to last post
4 22 General
Recommend data recovery company? by B00ze
Good day. Got a 15 years old WD IDE hard drive, that was showing ZERO problems in SMART data, suddenly can no longer calibrate (i.e. it can't read anymore.)...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 05:34 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
61 578 Homebuilt PC's
Unicomp Model-M a disaster by B00ze
Good day all. I love the Model M keyboard, and have several PS/2 ones. I also have 2 Unicomp USB Model M's. Now, I haven't tried the other one of those that...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 05:16 AM
by B00ze Go to last post
12 263 Homebuilt PC's