Search: Posts From Last Day
66MHz PCI by T. Ment
Wikipedia says about conventional PCI: The M66EN pin is an additional ground on 5 V PCI buses found in most PC motherboards. Cards and motherboards that do...
Today 07:29 PM
by T. Ment Go to last post
2 3 Homebuilt PC's
MSI B450-A PRO doesn't recognize external HDD via esata-sata by MaxTheFast
I've got a HDD fantec external enclosure with esata II port and its own power supply. I've bought an esata-sata cable to connect this enclosure to one of my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 07:20 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
29 206 General
Ethernet Crossover or Patch Cable by tb
I am thinking about getting AT&T Fiber internet and do the setup myself. The fiberoptic wall plug is in the living room of my apartment. I would like to keep...
Today 06:41 PM
by tb Go to last post
0 1 General
NYC local event July 18: Zenko Open-Source Multi-Cloud Data Controller by [email protected]
Unigroup is happening next week on Thursday evening... Please RSVP, if you are planning to...
Today 04:23 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 16 Storage & Hardrives
Tachi X570 has only 1 gigabit ethernetport kinda disappointing (notfuture-proof, no 10 GBe) by [email protected]
This year I will probably buy a new computer, I will probably wait for the 16 core ryzen, I've wait 13 years to buy a new computer and somebody I know thinks I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 03:37 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
38 121 Homebuilt PC's