Search: Posts From Last Day
Dropped "Full"-DVI-I vs DVI-D-support-only for GT 1030 ispainfull/mistake. (Thx to convertors still interesting though) by [email protected]
Hello, Right now I am computing on a very nice LCD monitor which has VGA as best connection option. (I tried VGA to VGA cables and DVI to VGA cables both...
Today 03:06 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
4 19 Homebuilt PC's
What am I doing wrong? by [email protected]
I am trying to fire up this W7 PC to eventually use on a PS/2 KVM. The PC has only one PS/2 connection (plus a few USBs of course). I want to use a keyboard...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:07 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
11 24 General
Dropped "Full"-DVI-I vs DVI-D-support-only for GT 1030 ispainfull/mistake. (Thx to convertors still interesting though) by [email protected]
Hello, Right now I am computing on a very nice LCD monitor which has VGA as best connection option. (I tried VGA to VGA cables and DVI to VGA cables both...
Today 12:32 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
2 12 Nvidia Videocards
New Windows 7 and 8.1 ISOs Now Available for Download by Mr. Man-wai Chang
New Windows 7 and 8.1 ISOs Now Available for Download Full story:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:15 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
10 52 Homebuilt PC's
Updating an XP box by pheasant16
Have an old box using XP with 5 hard drives full of data that needs updating due to financial website issues and XP. Would it be possible to add Win 7 or 10...
Yesterday 09:09 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
4 14 Homebuilt PC's
is new memory incompatible? Why? by [email protected]
Hi, I've acquired 2x4GB new memory from Crucial as I found it to be compatible with my PC(ASUS CM6850) on crucial.com. It suggested `DDR3L-1600 UDIMM` and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:36 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
10 40 Homebuilt PC's
Dropped "Full"-DVI-I vs DVI-D-support-only for GT 1030 ispainfull/mistake. (Thx to convertors still interesting though) by [email protected]
Hello, Right now I am computing on a very nice LCD monitor which has VGA as best connection option. (I tried VGA to VGA cables and DVI to VGA cables both...
Yesterday 07:18 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 9 Nvidia Videocards