Search: Posts From Last Day
Installing Windows 10 driver into Win Server 2012R2 by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Is it possibly? I meant by hacking all the INF files in that Win 10 driver folder. The motherboard is Asrock J3455M. Wanna force-install the Win 10 driver...
Today 06:02 AM
by Mr. Man-wai Chang Go to last post
2 29 Homebuilt PC's
Crown C-D vrs ART C-A/B by Flasherly[_2_]
Difficult to cede the ART the better, although, both with a tube buffer for the input, the differences had me scrambling over rolling what stock I have: GE,...
Today 05:52 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Homebuilt PC's
? best newsgroup for XP? by news://news.aioe.org
Please help... I am in need of assistance to install XP after formatting with Lubuntu Gparted
Yesterday 09:24 PM
by .[_6_] Go to last post
6 23 General