Search: Posts From Last Day
If you aren't smart enough to use Windows 10 as it evolves, stick with your POS Mac or Linux box by chrisv
Peter Köhlmann wrote: Cody Hosa wrote: If you're one of the clowns who continually ****es their pants over Windows 10, maybe you simply don't have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 07:59 PM
by Char Jackson Go to last post
18 28 Homebuilt PC's
UPS ? by philo
I have a 500VA Patriot (brand) UPS that has been working fine for many many years. I have a "mini" computer hooked to it, one that uses a "mini" PSU mounted...
Today 06:21 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
3 12 General
If you aren't smart enough to use Windows 10 as it evolves, stick with your POS Mac or Linux box by Shadow[_2_]
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:17:04 -0300, Shadow wrote: On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 08:57:46 -0300, Shadow wrote: On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 00:46:36...
Today 11:21 AM
by Shadow[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Homebuilt PC's
Upgrading graphic card for Dell Optiplex 7010 mini tower runningWindows 7 64 bit by t
The current graphic card is AMD Firepro 4800 https://www.amd.com/Documents/ati-firepro-v4800-datasheet.pdf It was working OK till now, but now we are seeing...
Today 07:08 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
1 8 General
"Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2017" by Shadow[_2_]
On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 12:38:27 -0600, Lynn McGuire wrote: "Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2017" ...
Today 04:41 AM
by Shadow[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Storage (alt)
Hard Drive not seen when Connected to USB Port by [email protected]
I have a Western Digital WD5000AAKX hard drive that I was using via an adaptor connected to an external USB port. One day the drive could no longer be seen by...
Today 04:20 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
2 16 Homebuilt PC's