Search: Posts From Last Day
UPS ? by philo
I have a 500VA Patriot (brand) UPS that has been working fine for many many years. I have a "mini" computer hooked to it, one that uses a "mini" PSU mounted...
Today 02:39 AM
by philo Go to last post
0 7 General
Hard Drive not seen when Connected to USB Port by [email protected]
I have a Western Digital WD5000AAKX hard drive that I was using via an adaptor connected to an external USB port. One day the drive could no longer be seen by...
Today 01:40 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 11 Homebuilt PC's
If you aren't smart enough to use Windows 10 as it evolves, stick with your POS Mac or Linux box by chrisv
Peter Köhlmann wrote: Cody Hosa wrote: If you're one of the clowns who continually ****es their pants over Windows 10, maybe you simply don't have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:38 AM
by Chris Ahlstrom[_2_] Go to last post
11 19 Homebuilt PC's
If you aren't smart enough to use Windows 10 as it evolves, stick with your POS Mac or Linux box by chrisv
Office wrote: "Cody Hosa" wrote: If Troll. Heh. You think?
Yesterday 01:53 PM
by chrisv Go to last post
0 15 Homebuilt PC's
If you aren't patient enough to use Windows 10 as it devolves... by mechanic[_2_]
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:39:09 +0100, Yrrah wrote: By having that much oversight, there are fewer vulnerabilities, bugs and threats.(...) by having dozens -...
Yesterday 01:17 PM
by mechanic[_2_] Go to last post
0 13 Homebuilt PC's