Search: Posts made by: Bob Fay[_2_]
Forum: Acer Computers June 29th 10, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob Fay[_2_]
HDMI and my ACER Aspire Notebook

I have a Acer Aspire; Notebook that has a HDMI socket on the left side. Is
this an input or an output? I have ordered a cable and I am wondering what I
can use this port for. Can I play my DVD...