Search: Posts From Last Day
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:47 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
72 1,005 Homebuilt PC's
Skybuck's Hypothesis on RTX 2080 failures FE (PCB cracks/fracturescause of screwing/stress process) by [email protected]
Hello, Here is my hypothesis why some RTX 2080's Founder Edition might be failing: These particular graphics cards have a lot of screws in. All this...
Today 03:54 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Skybuck's Hypothesis on RTX 2080 failures FE (PCB cracks/fracturescause of screwing/stress process) by [email protected]
Hello, Here is my hypothesis why some RTX 2080's Founder Edition might be failing: These particular graphics cards have a lot of screws in. All this...
Today 03:47 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Nvidia Videocards
SMART Self-test duplicate logs? by Tom Del Rosso[_6_]
This drive does a long test every 2 weeks or 336 hours, but why does a test sometimes get logged more than once? Model Family: Hitachi Travelstar...
Yesterday 11:34 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
5 22 Storage (alt)
Extend NTFS with "version" of file and "version" of folder, alsooptionally GIT integration or something like it. by [email protected]
As far as I know currently NTFS is missing a key feature for code development and compa "versioning information" per file and per folder. This sucks...
Yesterday 06:03 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 6 Nvidia Videocards
Extend NTFS with "version" of file and "version" of folder, alsooptionally GIT integration or something like it. by [email protected]
As far as I know currently NTFS is missing a key feature for code development and compa "versioning information" per file and per folder. This sucks...
Yesterday 06:02 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 8 Homebuilt PC's