Search: Posts made by: Overbey
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 22nd 09, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Posted By Overbey
please direct me -- thanks

thanks, will try it.

"pokey man" wrote in message
try

microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless

HTH
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 21st 09, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Posted By Overbey
please direct me -- thanks

I have not been able to find an "ASUS WireLess Router" group, so I pose my
question here, if this is the wrong group, please direct me tothe right one.
I have an "ASUS WireLess Router" WL-500W, I...