Search: Posts From Last Day
Danger Will Rogers: UDMA Drive Cheksum S.M.A.R.T. Talking by Flasherly[_2_]
Never heard a 6G/s SATA cable, stuck in between vanes in plugged run-away thermal CPU cooler fan, up and get smart before. But I did lose a mechanical HDD,...
Today 07:06 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Sabah A
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Today 02:57 AM
by John Doe[_9_] Go to last post
1 11 Homebuilt PC's
Major upgrade by Rene Lamontagne
I am contemplating upgrading my I7 950 system due to age, which I built in 2010. I would be looking at replacing 5 items. CPU Motherboard Memory Video...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:46 AM
by Rene Lamontagne Go to last post
17 39 Homebuilt PC's
CS8416 digital receiver chip [DAC] by Flasherly[_2_]
Took apart the DAC I like and looked for the chip nomenclatures. No wonder I kept telling myself the thing was special, either that or my ears were growing...
Yesterday 10:18 PM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 11 Homebuilt PC's