Search: Posts From Last Day
OT Uses for old dot matrix ink jet printer paper by KenK
I have three full boxes of old printer paper whch I hate to throw away but can't think of a use for. Sheets perforated together and the paper strips along...
Today 03:13 PM
by KenK Go to last post
0 1 Printers
Windows 10 file and printer sharing options are ON by default, andOneDrive is PUBLIC by default, beware! by RayLopez99
I was recently shocked to find my printer and file sharing options are ON by default in Windows 10 (I thought I had turned them off, but I guess not, or maybe...
Today 03:54 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 38 Homebuilt PC's