Search: Posts From Last Day
AMD and a hot date to flirt at the horrorshow by Flasherly[_2_]
(HexDump seldom-crashed messaged bits&pieces) CoreTemp and SpeedFan freewares. (And a lot of disparities between the two and how AMD's implementing sensors....
Today 06:49 PM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
1 11 Homebuilt PC's
AMD Ryzen "2nd generation" is a calamity by Anonymous
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 11:59:13 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio wrote: requires BIOS updates but squillions of fanboize have been sold...
Today 01:31 PM
by Anonymous Go to last post
0 7 Intel
AMD Ryzen "2nd generation" is a calamity by Nomen Nescio
requires BIOS updates but squillions of fanboize have been sold obsolete motherboards, can't even boot to flash the BIOS oh the egg on the face!!!!
Today 11:59 AM
by Nomen Nescio Go to last post
0 6 Intel
Solar storm could strike Earth Thursday: What you need to know by [email protected]
I keep my USB drives in a metal box, just in case.
Today 02:50 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 39 Homebuilt PC's
RAM Slack? by Davej
I have been reading some stuff about digital forensics and have seen several comments about "RAM slack" where supposedly some old OS versions were so idiotic...
Today 12:42 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
6 35 Homebuilt PC's