Forum: Gigbyte Motherboards October 15th 14, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
GA-78LMT-USB3 no BOOT USB

Il giorno mercoledž 15 ottobre 2014 02:10:34 UTC+2, Paul ha scritto:
wrote:

I know that USB3 ports do not work for the boot, but the problem occurs on the...
Forum: Gigbyte Motherboards October 14th 14, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
GA-78LMT-USB3 no BOOT USB

Il giorno martedž 14 ottobre 2014 17:02:39 UTC+2, Paul ha scritto:
wrote:

Hi, I have a motherboard GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0 in which I noticed that the boot via USB...
Forum: Gigbyte Motherboards October 14th 14, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
GA-78LMT-USB3 no BOOT USB

Hi, I have a motherboard GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0 in which I noticed that the boot via USB storage is hassle-wrapped and wrapped by errors or does not work, since the USB ports are working perfectly, I...