Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors June 7th 13, 01:42 PM Posted to cs.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardwre.amd.x86-64,mainboard.amd
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Could someone tell me why Catalyst™ Install Manager doesn't remember the settings for monitor #2? I have to reinstall Catalyst every time I reboot.