Search: Posts made by: PcGAmeR22[_53_]
Forum: Overclocking June 1st 12, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 4
Posted By PcGAmeR22[_53_]
Overclocking amd cards

I want to teach a friend of mine how to overclock his gpu but i never
actually overclocked an amd gpu befoeek:
I always use evga precision for my nvidia cards so i would like to know
a name of ...