Search: Posts made by: Logan[_2_]
Forum: Ati Videocards September 21st 08, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Posted By Logan[_2_]
The Politician Picks

While crossing a street one day a US senator is tragically hit by a
truck and dies. His soul arrives at the pearly gates and is met by St.
Peter.

"Welcome to heaven," says St. Peter. "Before you...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 23rd 08, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Posted By Logan[_2_]
Dual monitors with low tech TV

metspitzer wrote:
After getting my main machine working using dual monitors, I decided
to push my luck.
I have a very old TV in the den that works just fine but it is so old
that it only has...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 29th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Posted By Logan[_2_]
Skybuck's Computer(s) Situation Update(s).

Skybuck Flying wrote:
I have been pretty busy the last few days and some interesting things
happened.

First of all I investigated possible replacements to get a better dream pc.

Here...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 29th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Brb
Posted By Logan[_2_]
Brb

Crack Fox wrote:
John Doe wrote:
Crack-Fox me nofkinspam.me wrote:

Is that "Brb" as in "be right back"?

About to build my new pc.

I guess the translation of the...
Forum: Abit Motherboards July 28th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit
Replies: 2
Posted By Logan[_2_]
Problem with KV8 PRO

Logan wrote:
Roger Bowen wrote:
Greetings All,

The problem I am seeing is that the machine sort of starts, gets
nowhere and then attempts to restart.
The machine has an Abit KV8PRO...
Forum: Abit Motherboards July 28th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit
Replies: 2
Posted By Logan[_2_]
Problem with KV8 PRO

Roger Bowen wrote:
Greetings All,

The problem I am seeing is that the machine sort of starts, gets nowhere and
then attempts to restart.
The machine has an Abit KV8PRO with an Athlon 64...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 28th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Posted By Logan[_2_]
8.7 drivers out

bandit wrote:
http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html