Search: Posts From Last Day
Updating an XP box by pheasant16
Have an old box using XP with 5 hard drives full of data that needs updating due to financial website issues and XP. Would it be possible to add Win 7 or 10...
Today 01:32 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
9 18 Homebuilt PC's
Two different specs for same model number, what's going on here ? by [email protected]
Two different specs for same E-VGA GT 1030 low profile, passive...
Today 12:13 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
1 2 Homebuilt PC's
Two different specs for same model number, what's going on here ? by [email protected]
Two different specs for same E-VGA GT 1030 low profile, passive...
Yesterday 11:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Nvidia Videocards
What am I doing wrong? by [email protected]
I am trying to fire up this W7 PC to eventually use on a PS/2 KVM. The PC has only one PS/2 connection (plus a few USBs of course). I want to use a keyboard...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 09:55 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
22 32 General
Dropped "Full"-DVI-I vs DVI-D-support-only for GT 1030 ispainfull/mistake. (Thx to convertors still interesting though) by [email protected]
Hello, Right now I am computing on a very nice LCD monitor which has VGA as best connection option. (I tried VGA to VGA cables and DVI to VGA cables both...
Yesterday 07:26 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
8 20 Homebuilt PC's
Dropped "Full"-DVI-I vs DVI-D-support-only for GT 1030 ispainfull/mistake. (Thx to convertors still interesting though) by [email protected]
Hello, Right now I am computing on a very nice LCD monitor which has VGA as best connection option. (I tried VGA to VGA cables and DVI to VGA cables both...
Yesterday 03:24 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 16 Nvidia Videocards