Search: Posts From Last Day
Diagnosis/conclusion of Skybuck's UBEE cable modem from 2009(tutorial how to get into it even if corrupted) by [email protected]
Hello, My diagnosis/conclusion concerning my UBEE cable modem is: Corruption of download signal over COAX is somehow locking the modem out, or it's done by...
Today 07:19 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 19 Homebuilt PC's
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
Intel's processor prices have been going up recently, rather than down. They're blaming it on production problems. Intel has been well known to be stuck on...
Today 06:54 PM
by nospam Go to last post
5 6 General
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
Intel's processor prices have been going up recently, rather than down. They're blaming it on production problems. Intel has been well known to be stuck on...
Today 06:54 PM
by nospam Go to last post
5 1 Intel
Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communicationservice to diagnose it ???) by [email protected]
This is a bit of a long shot, but maybe somebody has seen something like this, I am thinking not but ya never know. Situation is really weird: My PC can play...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:38 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
50 107 Homebuilt PC's
Windows 10 fails to boot, then it reboots, bizarre self-fix by RayLopez99
I want to report an interesting event in my PC upgrade. Target machine was a Aspire, AMD A6 laptop running Windows 8.1, 32 bit mode, that I upgraded to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 07:30 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
29 79 Homebuilt PC's
WinSetupFromUSB & New BIOS by Flasherly[_2_]
Didn't notice anything with HIRENs & WinSetupFromUSB, but went to install a Win7 ISO and the USB manager kicked into a second proviso to access a BIOS id on...
Today 02:39 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
2 24 Homebuilt PC's