Search: Posts From Last Day
Connection Monitor to PC ??? by [email protected]
I discovered something that surprised me - maybe someone can tell me why? I connected my monitor to two PCs, one DVI, the other VGA. I planned to used my two...
Today 12:17 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 14 General
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
Intel's processor prices have been going up recently, rather than down. They're blaming it on production problems. Intel has been well known to be stuck on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 06:51 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
27 65 General
Intel CPU prices going up? by Mr. Man-wai Chang
On 10/16/2018 4:01 AM, Paul wrote: ... This is a table from a recent Anandtech article announcing the 9900K. 22nm 14/14+...
Today 06:51 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
1 11 Intel
Intel CPU prices going up? by Mr. Man-wai Chang
On 10/15/2018 9:13 PM, Yousuf Khan wrote: ... 14nm node for a while now. Instead of going towards 10nm they just keep incrementing their 14nm with plus...
Today 04:25 AM
by Mr. Man-wai Chang Go to last post
0 8 Intel
Intel CPU prices going up? by VanguardLH[_2_]
Chris wrote: Eric Stevens wrote: On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:54:39 -0400, Wolf K wrote: On...
Today 03:59 AM
by Eric Stevens Go to last post
6 31 Intel
Intel CPU prices going up? by Chris
Eric Stevens wrote: On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 06:55:40 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote: Eric Stevens...
Today 03:47 AM
by Eric Stevens Go to last post
6 24 Intel
Screwed up performance matrices by Flasherly[_2_]
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Phenom+II+X4+810&id=354 https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core2+Quad+Q8200+%40+2.33GHz&id=1040 AMD...
Today 12:49 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 15 Homebuilt PC's