Search: Posts made by: chrisadam
Forum: PC Soundcards August 30th 10, 06:30 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By chrisadam
"Computer and video games" redirects...

"Computer and video games" redirects here. For the magazine, see Computer and Video Games. For PC games specifically, see personal computer game. For Console games specifically, see console...
Forum: PC Soundcards August 30th 10, 06:28 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By chrisadam
I bought a Dell which comes with integrated...

I bought a Dell which comes with integrated SoundMax Digital soundcard. The computer can play audio without speakers or headphones, but the volume is very low. My old PCs soundcard (Soundblaster)...