Search: Posts made by: John Moesner
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors August 3rd 10, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 3
Posted By John Moesner
Change Mail Server Type

I recently added a secondary e-mail account from my ISP. The account
was generated and I can access it online. However I want to access it
on Thunderbird. My primary account is working fine. but...