Search: Posts From Last Day
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
Intel's processor prices have been going up recently, rather than down. They're blaming it on production problems. Intel has been well known to be stuck on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:21 PM
by Sam E[_3_] Go to last post
15 30 General
Intel CPU prices going up? by Sam E[_3_]
On 10/16/2018 01:55 AM, Chris wrote: Human induced climate change is already evidenced and proven. What is open to prediction is how extreme it will get...
Today 06:21 PM
by Sam E[_3_] Go to last post
0 2 Intel
"Hard Drive Stats for Q3 2018: Less is More" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Hard Drive Stats for Q3 2018: Less is More" https://www.backblaze.com/blog/2018-hard-drive-failire-rates/ "As of September 30, 2018 Backblaze had 99,636...
Today 06:21 PM
by Lynn McGuire[_3_] Go to last post
0 3 Storage (alt)
Intel CPU prices going up? by VanguardLH[_2_]
Chris wrote: Eric Stevens wrote: On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:54:39 -0400, Wolf K wrote: On...
Today 05:15 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
0 2 Intel
Why does public IP address of home computer changed depending onwhich ethernet port/nic is being used ? by [email protected]
ipconfig /all output from home computer: (I manually text-edited/filtered out the IPv4 parts for marvel vs nvidia ethernet port): Today I used this ethernet...
Today 08:43 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
2 8 Homebuilt PC's
Diagnosis/conclusion of Skybuck's UBEE cable modem from 2009(tutorial how to get into it even if corrupted) by [email protected]
Hello, My diagnosis/conclusion concerning my UBEE cable modem is: Corruption of download signal over COAX is somehow locking the modem out, or it's done by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:59 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
14 41 Homebuilt PC's
Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communicationservice to diagnose it ???) by [email protected]
This is a bit of a long shot, but maybe somebody has seen something like this, I am thinking not but ya never know. Situation is really weird: My PC can play...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:26 AM
by Char Jackson Go to last post
55 142 Homebuilt PC's
Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router (Game Ranger) by [email protected]
Game ranger claims my computer/internet connection is behind a: Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router (Game Ranger) Learn mo " Port-Restricted Cone NAT...
Today 04:13 AM
by Char Jackson Go to last post
6 48 Homebuilt PC's