Search: Posts made by: Bill
Forum: Ati Videocards April 4th 09, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Posted By Bill
Problems with X850 and possible best AGP cards

In article , says...

After a recent LAN party my son's PC has been running like a dog. The
current ATI X850 PE only puts out about 9 fps in TF2....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 14th 09, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Posted By Bill
For those with Realtek Audio (888, 889, ALC1200)

In article ,
says...

As I was installing new software I noticed that my local Settings TEMP
folder was filled with foreign language...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 14th 09, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Posted By Bill
Advice on buying Athlon 64 X2 mobo

In article ,
says...

I want to upgrade my Asrock mobo (on my main PC) to possibly an Asus
mobo for Athlon 64 X2/ dual core. I...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 10th 09, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Posted By Bill
Motherboards with two PATA connectors

In article ,
says...

I have been looking at web pages with motherboards. All the ones I
have seen so far have only one PATA...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 2nd 09, 10:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Posted By Bill
Requesting feedback for my Planned Rig

In article , seraphy.3of136
@no.email.invalid says...

Hi guys just going to list what I'm going for, please note any
complications or
if something...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 2nd 09, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Posted By Bill
Shortened 9800GT "Green Edition"

In article [email protected], says...

"a1pcfixer" wrote in message