Search: Posts From Last Day
Network Properties? by Davej
So when you open up network properties in Win10 you see... -Client for Microsoft Windows -File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks -QoS Packet...
Today 05:21 AM
by Davej Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
What am I doing wrong? by [email protected]
I am trying to fire up this W7 PC to eventually use on a PS/2 KVM. The PC has only one PS/2 connection (plus a few USBs of course). I want to use a keyboard...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 02:34 AM
by ~misfit~[_16_] Go to last post
25 174 General
New system build - reboot loop when attempting to boot from SATA HDD by Char Jackson
This is a new system build that fails to boot from the SATA HDD. Instead, it appears to power down and restart, in a loop. Mobo: ASRock Z390 Taichi (original...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:05 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
40 30 Homebuilt PC's