Search: Posts made by: Rainer Gleisdreieck
Forum: Webcams March 19th 13, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 0
How to use my Apexis camera with Google hangout

Hello everybody,

I have just installed successfully the camera Apexis APM-J012-L-WS under my WIndows XP,
and I can see the picture via IE browser.

But I canīt add this camera to windows, because...