Search: Posts made by: none
Forum: Printers May 12th 18, 06:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By none
Answering my own question (Epson Ecotank ink in other cartridges)

On 05/11/2018 22:38, mike wrote:

Any issues with cartridge chips. (sic)

I just bought a Brother laser because those were the only ones I found
without chips and with cheap Chinese toner...
Forum: Printers April 28th 18, 07:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By none
Answering my own question (Epson Ecotank ink in other cartridges)

Back in November, I posted the following:

"I've run out of black refill ink. The situation's been looming for a
while; there's a Micro Center store in town that used to sell small ink
bottles but...
Forum: Printers November 2nd 17, 11:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By none
Anyone used Epson's bottled inks in someone else's cartridges?

I've run out of black refill ink. The situation's been looming for a
while; there's a Micro Center store in town that used to sell small ink
bottles but they quit a while back (glad I stocked up...
Forum: Printers September 6th 17, 09:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By none
HP Color Laser Jet 1600

On 09/06/2017 10:16, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 2:04:24 AM UTC-5, Tony wrote:

There is an instruction for doing this work. Is your e-mail address valid, if
Forum: Printers August 23rd 17, 10:23 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By none
Olivetti JP 70

On 08/23/2017 11:54, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 20, 2003 at 11:38:31 PM UTC+3, Reinhard Walter wrote:
Hi,

my JP 70 notebook printer came secondhand without a user...