Search: Posts made by: Balgert
Forum: Printers December 1st 09, 10:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
Brother "MFC-5440cn EEPROM (USA)" number code ??

In the MAINTENANCE menu of this printer, function 74 sets the country
code for where the machine will be used. I need to know what the 4-
digit numeric code is for the MFC-5440cn machine for USA. ...
Forum: Printers September 2nd 08, 12:34 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
print on heavy stock, 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick ?

Seen this?

http://www.brother-usa.com/GarmentPrinters/
Forum: Printers August 24th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
Refill methods, Brother

On Aug 23, 10:27*am, "Don Phillipson" wrote:
I have here a refill kit and some empty Brother LC51
cartridges, so might as well try to refill them: *but I do
not see...
Forum: Printers May 4th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
Routine to print ROM demo from hp photosmart 3210?

Hi,

Anybody know the button-pressing routine to print the internal ROM
demo on the hp photosmart 3210?

For instance, on the hp officejet 5510, press both the right and left
arrows simultaneously...
Forum: Printers March 2nd 08, 11:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
HP PSC 2510 (fax problem)

I have an HP PSC 2510 where the modem has been "zapped" by a surge or
something. The machine won't even power on if the card is left inside
-- it just keeps hourglassing and rebooting.

I removed...
Forum: Printers February 18th 08, 08:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
1980's Panasonic electronic TYPEWRITER as PRINTER (using KX-R60adapter)

Does anyone still have the instruction pamphlet for the Panasonic KX-
R60 electronic typewriter - computer printer adapter? I need the
complete list of control codes to set up the Windows generic...
Forum: Printers February 7th 08, 05:32 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
Refilling HP-02/C8771 Cartridges - HP Photosmart D7460

On Feb 4, 11:34*pm, Backhand wrote:
I bought some clear refillable cares that are supposed to have the
autoresetting chip. After the first OEM cart to go empty, yellow, I
Forum: Printers January 30th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
WIndows XP driver for Panasonic KX-P3124 dot matrix printeravailable?

I need a driver for Windows XP for the Panasonic KX-P3124 dot matrix
printer that can access the internal fonts. The stock driver in
Windows XP works but prints very S-L-O-W-L-Y as it does not...
Forum: Printers January 16th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
Photosmart 3200 series slide and negative holder

Hi,

I've lost the slide and negative holder that is part of the Photosmart
3200, 3300 and 7100 all-in-ones. Could someone please scan a 100%
jpeg image of the "opened and ready for business" black...
Forum: Printers October 17th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
Refilled color cartridge won't print red color

On Oct 15, 5:35 pm, wrote:
We have a HP printer that we have been using for about a couple of
years now. I bought a ink refill kit (color) from Office Depot a few
months ago...
Forum: Printers September 19th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
HP Printer Original CD's

On Sep 18, 1:40 pm, "Hari Seldon" wrote:
"Balgert" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Printers September 16th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
HP Printer Original CD's

On Sep 15, 12:59 pm, "Hari Seldon" wrote:

I thought they have: the complete ISO download.

Thanks but where? Anyone have any information on DJ 990Cse, PSC 750,
or...
Forum: Printers September 15th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Posted By Balgert
HP Printer Original CD's

I have several older HP printers and want to go about getting the
original (or most recently released) HP installation CD's. HP will
charge +$10.00 for each CD but offer drivers for free. Most of...