Search: Posts From Last Day
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
On 9/13/2018 7:56 PM, Paul wrote: Lynn McGuire wrote: On 9/12/2018 9:16 PM, Paul wrote: Lynn McGuire wrote: On 9/1/2018 8:36 PM, Ed Light...
Today 02:02 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
2 3 Storage (alt)
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:02 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
63 901 Homebuilt PC's
New Meltdown and Spectre attacks by Yrrah[_4_]
F*cking hell! Will this ever stop? "A team of nine academics has revealed today seven new CPU attacks. The seven impact AMD, ARM, and Intel CPUs to various...
Yesterday 06:57 PM
by Yrrah[_4_] Go to last post
0 3 General