Forum: Dell Computers June 21st 18, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Posted By [email protected]
Bios settings / adding 2nd HD to a T3500

Hello William,

Many years after you solved this problem for Bill, I have a similar configuration and can't seem to resolve it. I have a refurbished Dell Precision T3500 running Windows 7 and I am...
Forum: Dell Computers June 21st 18, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Posted By [email protected]
Bios settings / adding 2nd HD to a T3500

On Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:19:28 AM UTC-7, William R. Walsh wrote:
Hi!

Even though I ordered the "non-raid" configuration from Dell, the "sata
operation" section of the system...