Search: Posts From Last Day
128GB Flash Drives Any Good? by [email protected]
I just noticed am abundance of large capacity (128GB) flash drives on the market quite cheap. I guess I just missed them. I had trouble in the past with the...
Today 10:56 AM
by wasbit[_4_] Go to last post
5 20 General
Is VLC 3.0.3 for Windows 7? by Mr. Man-wai Chang
On 8/9/2018 5:42 AM, Ant wrote: Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote: On 8/6/2018 6:51 AM, wrote: I am currently...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 09:22 AM
by NY Go to last post
23 85 Homebuilt PC's
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:27 AM
by Mark Perkins Go to last post
44 168 Homebuilt PC's
"Intel's first 'ruler' SSD holds 32TB" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Intel's first 'ruler' SSD holds 32TB" https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/10/intels-first-ruler-ssd-holds-32tb/ Good night ! I note that the cost is not...
Yesterday 10:15 PM
by Mark Perkins Go to last post
1 8 Storage (alt)