Search: Posts From Last Day
Is iPhone a simple, naive electronic gadget or a data safe? by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Don't governments have laws regulating bank safes? :) -- @~@ Remain silent! Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!! / v \ Simplicity is...
Today 04:02 PM
by Mr. Man-wai Chang Go to last post
5 6 Homebuilt PC's
WD1600YS is not 160GB by [email protected]
I have a WD1600YS disk, and try to clone it to another WD 160 GB disk, but Clonezilla tells me that it is 165 GB! So look at the label, it says 160 GB, but...
0 9 Storage (alt)
Driver's License, Id Cards, Visa and Passport Documents To Travel... by uniqueprintsonline @gmail.com
Driver's License, Id Cards, Visa and Passport Documents To Travel. uniqueprintsonline @gmail.com
Today 10:55 AM