Search: Posts From Last Day
New “Quad9” DNS service blocks malicious domains for everyoneq by Mr. Man-wai Chang
New “Quad9” DNS service blocks malicious domains for everyone Full story:...
Yesterday 04:24 PM
by Mr. Man-wai Chang Go to last post
8 47 Homebuilt PC's
new version 57 of FireFox today by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
Well, I got the new version 57 of FireFox today. New and Improved with all new Quantum technology (whatever the crap that is). It is noticeably faster and...
Yesterday 03:31 PM
by Larc[_3_] Go to last post
7 54 Homebuilt PC's
Do those disk wipe utilities make a difference in an SSD? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
I've been wondering does it even make sense to have a disk or file wipe utility in an SSD? Written data doesn't even get written to the same blocks that the...
Yesterday 09:00 AM
by Ed Light Go to last post
1 10 Storage (alt)
hard disk transfer speed changed by John B. Smith
When backing up one logical drive today I noticed Drive Image was taking a long time to 'scan' all the drives before it declared itself ready. (When I back up...
Yesterday 07:07 AM
by Rodney Pont[_6_] Go to last post
6 20 Homebuilt PC's
End result of mechanical 87-key by Flasherly[_2_]
Great keyboard, by all indications, after three weeks usage. The "blackness" ,10 measures or 1/6th a greater force of tactility, comparative to wider-used ...
Yesterday 05:23 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 9 Homebuilt PC's
Windows 10, it's a wonderful thing by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
In article Fritz Wuehler [email protected] 201711.rodent.frell.theremailer.net wrote: ...
Yesterday 04:55 AM
by Anonymous Go to last post
3 39 Printers
limitation of SODIMMs (fewer pins)? by [email protected]
I was tearing down a HP all-in-one ****box, and noticed that it used SO-DIMMs, like a notebook. Now, these have 204 pins, versus 240 for desktop DIMMs. What...
Yesterday 04:48 AM
by Yousuf Khan[_2_] Go to last post
2 28 Homebuilt PC's