Search: Posts From Last Day
USB3 PCIe card without extra power plug by [email protected]
I bought several of these cards, trying to find one that works with older Centos linux. Most have a PATA Molex plug to import extra power. One has a floppy...
Today 12:31 PM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
1 8 Homebuilt PC's
Why No Bluetooth Icon In the Taskbar? by tb
I have Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit installed on a desktop PC. The motherboard does not have Bluetooth capability. I purchased a Logitech H800 Wireless...
Today 08:02 AM
by Anssi Saari Go to last post
5 48 General
motherboard 5v by T. Ment
My legacy ECS K7S5A motherboard BIOS hardware monitor says the 5v is low. So I used a multimeter to check a USB 5v header pin, and it says 4.75v. The power...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 03:54 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
21 91 Homebuilt PC's
So many online reviews are a mess by Percival P. Cassidy
It's occurred to me that now, with such vendors as Amazon and NewEgg listing items that are actually sold by other vendors, it's impossible to be sure to...
Yesterday 10:54 PM
by Percival P. Cassidy Go to last post
2 34 Storage (alt)