Search: Posts From Last Day
Lengthen the life of Windows 7 using the legal system by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Can a class-action suit be filed to US Court to force Micro$oft to extend its support for Windows 7? I do NOT think Windows 10 is ready for the prime time,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:26 PM
by Filip454 Go to last post
30 74 Homebuilt PC's
What B450 MB for ryzen 2200g + 2x4GB kingston hiperx predator? by MaxTheFast
Hi all, I'm building a desktop pc with amd ryzen 2200g. I was going to buy a MSI B450-a pro MB so I had already bought a 2x4GB kit kingston hiperx predator...
Today 07:04 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
5 20 Overclocking AMD Processors