Search: Posts From Last Day
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
On 9/13/2018 7:56 PM, Paul wrote: Lynn McGuire wrote: On 9/12/2018 9:16 PM, Paul wrote: Lynn McGuire wrote: On 9/1/2018 8:36 PM, Ed Light...
Today 07:22 PM
by Lynn McGuire[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 Storage (alt)
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:22 PM
by Lynn McGuire[_3_] Go to last post
61 901 Homebuilt PC's
New Meltdown and Spectre attacks by Yrrah[_4_]
F*cking hell! Will this ever stop? "A team of nine academics has revealed today seven new CPU attacks. The seven impact AMD, ARM, and Intel CPUs to various...
Today 06:57 PM
by Yrrah[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 General
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
Intel's processor prices have been going up recently, rather than down. They're blaming it on production problems. Intel has been well known to be stuck on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 10:53 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
35 603 General
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
On 10/24/2018 4:39 AM, Paul wrote: I think the Ryzen is a single die with two CCX on it. So your yield is for an 8 core chips. ...
Today 10:53 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
3 16 Intel