Search: Posts From Last Day
Connection Monitor to PC ??? by [email protected]
I discovered something that surprised me - maybe someone can tell me why? I connected my monitor to two PCs, one DVI, the other VGA. I planned to used my two...
Today 01:01 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 General
Screwed up performance matrices by Flasherly[_2_]
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Phenom+II+X4+810&id=354 https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core2+Quad+Q8200+%40+2.33GHz&id=1040 AMD...
Today 12:49 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communicationservice to diagnose it ???) by [email protected]
This is a bit of a long shot, but maybe somebody has seen something like this, I am thinking not but ya never know. Situation is really weird: My PC can play...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 05:39 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
56 155 Homebuilt PC's
Diagnosis/conclusion of Skybuck's UBEE cable modem from 2009(tutorial how to get into it even if corrupted) by [email protected]
Hello, My diagnosis/conclusion concerning my UBEE cable modem is: Corruption of download signal over COAX is somehow locking the modem out, or it's done by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 05:37 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
17 52 Homebuilt PC's
Intel CPU prices going up? by VanguardLH[_2_]
Chris wrote: Eric Stevens wrote: On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:54:39 -0400, Wolf K wrote: On...
Yesterday 02:37 PM
by Java Jive[_2_] Go to last post
5 15 Intel
Intel CPU prices going up? by Chris
Eric Stevens wrote: On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 06:55:40 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote: Eric Stevens...
Yesterday 02:08 PM
by Java Jive[_2_] Go to last post
4 10 Intel
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
Intel's processor prices have been going up recently, rather than down. They're blaming it on production problems. Intel has been well known to be stuck on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 11:45 AM
by Eric Stevens Go to last post
23 41 General
Didn't do so spectacularly great with x4 Phenom II by Flasherly[_2_]
Not on wiser averages, to base my choice of purchase, although fresh into it being closer to there wasn't time for a more informed choice. Low-cost dollar,...
Yesterday 08:11 AM