Search: Posts made by: Frank
Forum: Gateway Computers March 13th 18, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 1
Posted By Frank
Are BIOS updates safe?

On 1/6/2018 12:48 PM, Frank wrote:
Six year old gw slowing down to get started and I was thinking about
bios update but GW site say it could cause problems.* Wonder if it is safe?

Don't...
Forum: Gateway Computers January 6th 18, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 1
Posted By Frank
Are BIOS updates safe?

Six year old gw slowing down to get started and I was thinking about
bios update but GW site say it could cause problems. Wonder if it is safe?

Don't know if anyone visits here but thought I'd...