Search: Posts made by: (Imhotep)
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 6th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Posted By (Imhotep)
Hard drive performance - how to measure

Scott wrote:
Hi, I'm working on a new computer that I will mainly use for personal
stuff, but I'll also be doing some database work that requires high
storage performance.

My system is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 6th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Posted By (Imhotep)
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all?What case should I buy?

k wrote:
Hello!
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What
case should I buy?
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892

Start he
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 6th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Posted By (Imhotep)
Pentium III video card recommendation needed

wrote:
Hi all,

I'm upgrading an elderly PC with onboard video at the moment, and I
figure it could use a new video card, but my memory has failed me as
to the...