Search: Posts From Last Day
If you aren't smart enough to use Windows 10 as it evolves, stick with your POS Mac or Linux box by chrisv
Peter Köhlmann wrote: Cody Hosa wrote: If you're one of the clowns who continually ****es their pants over Windows 10, maybe you simply don't have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:39 AM
by Anonymous Go to last post
66 125 Homebuilt PC's
SOCHOX 8GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800Mhz DIMM AMD by Norm X[_2_]
Happy New Year, My old Intel MOBO has accepted many upgrades but is stuck at 4GB RAM. Even though prohibited, Win10 works reliably on one stick SOCHOX 4GB...
Today 12:32 AM
by Norm X[_2_] Go to last post
6 84 General
BBS Software for Raspberry Pi by Big Bad Bob
On 12/02/17 09:44, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote: I supposed any Linux distributions could run it? that's one of the beauties of linux. your distro shouldn't...
Yesterday 09:02 PM
by Big Bad Bob Go to last post
0 2 Homebuilt PC's