Old July 1st 10, 06:10 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Bob Fay[_3_]

Default HDMI and my ACER Aspire Notebook

I tried the DVD into the Acer. Well, No Smoke and No Picture. You are right!
Thanks for the response.

Bob

"Steve Pearce" * wrote in message
I think the HDMI is output only, i.e. display the notebook screen on a
TV. I'm pretty sure it can't be used the other way.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:57:39 -0700, "Bob Fay"
wrote:

My Acer Notebook is an Aspire 7535. The manual says little about the HDMI.
received the cable today and connected it to my TV. The result is very
good.
Beautiful monitor! I have yet to try the DVD inputting to the notebook. I
am
a little nervous that I might see a puff of smoke from the key board. I
will
relate the results when I get the nerve to try it.