Old June 7th 10, 11:55 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Paul H

Default Netbook wouldn't charge, Acer kept screws

My Acer netbook would not charge, even with the charger plugged in. I had
it repaired under warranty. Now everything is good.

Except: I took the hard disk out because they warn that they may (most
likely will) erase the disk. I left the teeny tiny screws in the netbook.
Big mistake! It came back without them. I put the hard disk back in and
the netbook runs fine. However I cannot mount it properly because a couple
of these screws are missing.

I have checked everywhere - Fry's, the Geek Squad, every repair place I can
think of. All the screws they have are too fat. My calls to Acer fall on
deaf ears.

Ideas, anyone? TIA, Paul