Old October 14th 06, 07:14 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Gary

Default New Printer Reccomendation Wanted: Color & Quiet

I have an HP InkJet 5550 that I'm mostly happy with.

Only problem is that sometimes (like now) I wake up
in the middle of the night and work. And this thing makes
so much noise with the head going back and forth and the
paper handling, I feel like I'm waking-up the entire house.

Any decent color printers being made that are quiet.

I'd rather stick the the inexpensive ink-jets, but I suppose
a laser, if not too expensive would be ok.

Thanks,
Gary