Old November 24th 04, 03:28 AM
Will Dormann

Chuck U. Farley wrote:

I have just tried and deleted True Image because it, for whatever reason,
won't write to a DVD-R or DVD+R, but only to a RW and then it must be UDF
formatted, evidently with DirectCD because it won't recognize a UDF
formatted disk that I did with Nero. I don't want to use an RW because in
6-9 months when I need it, it probably won't be able to be read. Had that
happen with a CD-RW several years ago and vowed I'd _never_ use a RW for a
drive image again.

I use True Image in conjunction with Nero. Works great. You can do
pretty much any of the items that you listed.

--
-WD